The Very Best Choice of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will function best for your pup. Some puppies eat too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the countless colors and shapes, allowing you to tailor the pet bowl to your preferences; and they are among the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist germs, and can generally be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. A few of the benefits include typically having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are exceptionally sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in elaborate color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to decrease your pet's possibility of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling pet bowls are typically retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right pet bowl at Petsakes Pet Supplies in Des Moines, IA. We stock numerous dog bowl options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (515) 633-9446 to learn more!
What Our Customers Say
The folks who work here are always friendly and very helpful.
I only go here if I need a pet store great quality food treats and supplies. I really appreciate the pet stylist I had Sara Hurd. She really did an AMAZING job on my girls cuts and trim as you can see and they loved it. Also the cherry on top she put this fall themed collar bows on them after was just better than I could of asked for. Will be going back whenever they need their spa day and feel confident it will be done well. For only 50 plus tips each very reasonably priced.
Every item is high quality. My dogs are especially fond of the small treats on the left. Personal is well trained and friendly. I very highly recommend this place
This is the best local pet supply store. This ain’t no fancy pet boutique with inflated prices… just great products at reasonable prices. They offer case discounts and loyalty rewards such as free bag of dog food after X number of bags bought. Sometimes we are given free treats or other goodies.
We have also used their grooming/nail trim services— very reasonable prices and often able to accommodate short notice. I have even received walk in service though I would not expect it.
The staff is super friendly and will even bring the heavy bags out to your car if you ask or they often will offer. That’s what it’s all about — SERVICE! Love this place and go back for anything I need.
Amazing pet store! They have a huge assortment of treats for my Mom's dog, Tobey! Highly recommend