The Very Best Array of Feeders & Waterers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Feeders & Waterers for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will definitely want to find a pet bowl that will function best for your pet. Some dogs gobble up too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are many dog bowl options to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the various colors and shapes, allowing you to customize the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the most inexpensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic dog dish consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Several of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid base to help dogs eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in special color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's possibility of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling puppy bowls are often retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Petsakes Pet Supplies in Des Moines, IA. We stock lots of dog bowl choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (515) 633-9446 for more information!
What Our Customers Say
The folks who work here are always friendly and very helpful.
I only go here if I need a pet store great quality food treats and supplies. I really appreciate the pet stylist I had Sara Hurd. She really did an AMAZING job on my girls cuts and trim as you can see and they loved it. Also the cherry on top she put this fall themed collar bows on them after was just better than I could of asked for. Will be going back whenever they need their spa day and feel confident it will be done well. For only 50 plus tips each very reasonably priced.
Every item is high quality. My dogs are especially fond of the small treats on the left. Personal is well trained and friendly. I very highly recommend this place
This is the best local pet supply store. This ain’t no fancy pet boutique with inflated prices… just great products at reasonable prices. They offer case discounts and loyalty rewards such as free bag of dog food after X number of bags bought. Sometimes we are given free treats or other goodies.
We have also used their grooming/nail trim services— very reasonable prices and often able to accommodate short notice. I have even received walk in service though I would not expect it.
The staff is super friendly and will even bring the heavy bags out to your car if you ask or they often will offer. That’s what it’s all about — SERVICE! Love this place and go back for anything I need.
Amazing pet store! They have a huge assortment of treats for my Mom's dog, Tobey! Highly recommend