The Very Best Selection of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Order of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will certainly want to find a pet dish that will function best for your dog. Some pets eat too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl options. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many shapes and sizes, allowing you to customize the dog dish to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can typically be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages consist of generally having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog dish doesn't come in special color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to minimize your puppy's possibility of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling dog bowls are often retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right pet bowl at Petsakes Pet Supplies in Des Moines, IA. We stock many dog bowl choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (515) 633-9446 to get more information!
What Our Customers Say
The folks who work here are always friendly and very helpful.
I only go here if I need a pet store great quality food treats and supplies. I really appreciate the pet stylist I had Sara Hurd. She really did an AMAZING job on my girls cuts and trim as you can see and they loved it. Also the cherry on top she put this fall themed collar bows on them after was just better than I could of asked for. Will be going back whenever they need their spa day and feel confident it will be done well. For only 50 plus tips each very reasonably priced.
Every item is high quality. My dogs are especially fond of the small treats on the left. Personal is well trained and friendly. I very highly recommend this place
This is the best local pet supply store. This ain’t no fancy pet boutique with inflated prices… just great products at reasonable prices. They offer case discounts and loyalty rewards such as free bag of dog food after X number of bags bought. Sometimes we are given free treats or other goodies.
We have also used their grooming/nail trim services— very reasonable prices and often able to accommodate short notice. I have even received walk in service though I would not expect it.
The staff is super friendly and will even bring the heavy bags out to your car if you ask or they often will offer. That’s what it’s all about — SERVICE! Love this place and go back for anything I need.
Amazing pet store! They have a huge assortment of treats for my Mom's dog, Tobey! Highly recommend