The Best Choice of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Food Storage for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will work best for your pet. Some dogs gobble up too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many sizes and shapes, enabling you to customize the dog bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can typically be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Several of the advantages consist of generally having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in fancy colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to minimize your dog's possibility of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are commonly retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Petsakes Pet Supplies in Des Moines, IA. We stock several dog dish choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (515) 633-9446 to find out more!
What Our Customers Say
The folks who work here are always friendly and very helpful.
I only go here if I need a pet store great quality food treats and supplies. I really appreciate the pet stylist I had Sara Hurd. She really did an AMAZING job on my girls cuts and trim as you can see and they loved it. Also the cherry on top she put this fall themed collar bows on them after was just better than I could of asked for. Will be going back whenever they need their spa day and feel confident it will be done well. For only 50 plus tips each very reasonably priced.
Every item is high quality. My dogs are especially fond of the small treats on the left. Personal is well trained and friendly. I very highly recommend this place
This is the best local pet supply store. This ain’t no fancy pet boutique with inflated prices… just great products at reasonable prices. They offer case discounts and loyalty rewards such as free bag of dog food after X number of bags bought. Sometimes we are given free treats or other goodies.
We have also used their grooming/nail trim services— very reasonable prices and often able to accommodate short notice. I have even received walk in service though I would not expect it.
The staff is super friendly and will even bring the heavy bags out to your car if you ask or they often will offer. That’s what it’s all about — SERVICE! Love this place and go back for anything I need.
Amazing pet store! They have a huge assortment of treats for my Mom's dog, Tobey! Highly recommend