The Very Best Choice of Pet Food Scoops. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Purchase of Pet Food Scoops for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will function best for your dog. Some pets gobble up too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are many dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl options. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to customize the pet dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish include these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can usually be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits include usually having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in expensive colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to reduce your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel pet bowls are often retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Petsakes Pet Supplies in Des Moines, IA. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (515) 633-9446 to get more information!
What Our Customers Say
The folks who work here are always friendly and very helpful.
I only go here if I need a pet store great quality food treats and supplies. I really appreciate the pet stylist I had Sara Hurd. She really did an AMAZING job on my girls cuts and trim as you can see and they loved it. Also the cherry on top she put this fall themed collar bows on them after was just better than I could of asked for. Will be going back whenever they need their spa day and feel confident it will be done well. For only 50 plus tips each very reasonably priced.
Every item is high quality. My dogs are especially fond of the small treats on the left. Personal is well trained and friendly. I very highly recommend this place
This is the best local pet supply store. This ain’t no fancy pet boutique with inflated prices… just great products at reasonable prices. They offer case discounts and loyalty rewards such as free bag of dog food after X number of bags bought. Sometimes we are given free treats or other goodies.
We have also used their grooming/nail trim services— very reasonable prices and often able to accommodate short notice. I have even received walk in service though I would not expect it.
The staff is super friendly and will even bring the heavy bags out to your car if you ask or they often will offer. That’s what it’s all about — SERVICE! Love this place and go back for anything I need.
Amazing pet store! They have a huge assortment of treats for my Mom's dog, Tobey! Highly recommend