The Very Best Array of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Leashes for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will certainly want to find a pet bowl that will work best for your pet. Some dogs eat too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl options. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various colors and shapes, permitting you to customize the puppy bowl to your tastes; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in elaborate color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to minimize your puppy's chance of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are commonly collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Petsakes Pet Supplies in Des Moines, IA. We stock numerous dog dish options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (515) 633-9446 to get more information!
What Our Customers Say
The folks who work here are always friendly and very helpful.
I only go here if I need a pet store great quality food treats and supplies. I really appreciate the pet stylist I had Sara Hurd. She really did an AMAZING job on my girls cuts and trim as you can see and they loved it. Also the cherry on top she put this fall themed collar bows on them after was just better than I could of asked for. Will be going back whenever they need their spa day and feel confident it will be done well. For only 50 plus tips each very reasonably priced.
Every item is high quality. My dogs are especially fond of the small treats on the left. Personal is well trained and friendly. I very highly recommend this place
This is the best local pet supply store. This ain’t no fancy pet boutique with inflated prices… just great products at reasonable prices. They offer case discounts and loyalty rewards such as free bag of dog food after X number of bags bought. Sometimes we are given free treats or other goodies.
We have also used their grooming/nail trim services— very reasonable prices and often able to accommodate short notice. I have even received walk in service though I would not expect it.
The staff is super friendly and will even bring the heavy bags out to your car if you ask or they often will offer. That’s what it’s all about — SERVICE! Love this place and go back for anything I need.
Amazing pet store! They have a huge assortment of treats for my Mom's dog, Tobey! Highly recommend